Hi all!
Thought this would be a fun thing to do. Since it's my blog and I have access to it, I'll be the one typing the answers to the questions. Questions that I can answer will be answered primarily in my words and questions I can't answer will be in his quotations. No worries! I'm asking him all the questions as we go along to make sure he gets them right. Enjoy!
1. Where did we meet?
We met about a week and a half after he (not gonna lie, very creepily) had two letters hand delivered to me by mutual friends. I didn't know who he was at that point. He says he first saw me working at the pool about a year prior (July 2011) to this interaction. I finally agreed to meet him mid-April 2012 at the subway station near his house at the time.
2. What was our first date?
April 27, 2012. All you can eat sushi! And bubble tea for dessert. And one of the biggest libraries in Toronto. Perfect first date. He obviously knew sushi and books were the key to my heart.
3. Where was our first kiss and how was it?
I became sick two days before our first date and had to miss school. He came by my house to drop off a couple of pick me ups (2 packs of Halls and 2 chocolate bars for my recovery lol). He stayed over a little while and just as he was leaving he gave me a quick peck on the lips. He claims that he was so happy afterwards that he screamed out of excitement inside my building elevator. So cute.
4. When did you know that I was the one?
"When I first saw you"
5. What was your first impression of me?
"Pretty!"
6. When did you meet my family?
I met his family on Victoria Day 2012, he met my family (immediate and extended haha oops) on Canada Day 2012.
7. Do we have a tradition?
Every month on the 11th (started dating May 11 2012 so there's that) and on special occasions like birthdays or Christmas, we give each other handwritten letters. We've done this every month for the past two years.
8. What was our first roadtrip together?
NYC and Atlantic City! Very recently actually, August 2014.
9. Who said "I love you" first? Where and when?
He said it first over Skype. "I don't remember when" ...that's okay, neither do I haha.
10. What do we argue about the most?
"Not spending enough time together"
11. Who wears THE PANTS in the relationship?
"Me! Obviously!" (Don't kid yourself, I wear the pants.)
12. If I'm sitting in front of the TV what am I watching?
"A movie or show or something...." (I think he meant Netflix so I'll give it to him)
He would be watching Suits or Discovery Science.
13. What dressing do I get on my salad?
"Caesar?" No. "Italian?" Nope. "I don't know! Salad!" (It was greek... Whatever is in greek salad dressing lol)
14. What's a food I don't like?
"Shrimp" (😷)
15. When we go out to eat, what do I get to drink?
"Water" (why not? I loooooove water. And it's free hahahaha)
16. If I was collecting anything what would it be?
"Things that your friends give you?" Not really. "I don't know, you collect the stuff I give you and stuff from the things we do together." I only do that with you. "Okay.. Uh... Make up?"
17. What is my favorite type of sandwich?
"I don't know you never eat sandwiches!" (He's right, I don't. But for the record - it's egg salad)
18. What is my favorite type of music?
"You don't have a favorite, you listen to different kinds"
19. What is my eye color?
"Purple....... Minus purple.... Brown"
20. Who is my best friend?
"Me!" Other than you? "Me! Just me." Bebe! "Starts with a C and rhymes with c**kren" .....Carren. He means Carren. He's too silly.
21. What kind of cake do I like?
"Red pee!" ...again, this joker means red velvet.
22. What could I spend hours doing?
"Shopping" ...this is accurate lol
23. If I were stranded on an island, what is the one thing I could not live without?
"Me!" Other than you? "Oxygen!" Other than that? "Your legs!" No, something material! "Your lungs? What's material?".......my phone. The answer was my cell phone.
24. How much have I paid for a haircut?
"$20"
25. What is the one thing that I do that is just like my mother?
"You clean thoroughly" Sometimes.. Not really. "Oh! I know, your kindness!"
26. Am I always on time or late?
"Late!" I'm always early! "I know hehe"
27. Am I tidy or a messy Jessie?
"Messy!" Sometimes...
28. What is my favorite color?
"Purpppp..le"
Hope the answers were adequate enough! Haha he doesn't do very well on camera so this will have to do. Hope you enjoyed his strange, silly, and mildly offensive answers as well as my commentary!
Xo,
Marian and Eilly
