Watch what I did on May 1st, 2015 here:
Very short vlog this week. Didn't have much to do since Eilly was busy wrapping up exams and I hadn't planned anything with my friends this week. We pretty much just went out for lunch, which you'll see in the vlog, and spent a bit of time in a specialty store that sells a bunch of stationary, cards, etc. looking for a gift/card for my mom for Mother's Day. I didn't vlog in the shop out of respect for the store owner. Pretty boring day. Eilly and I love to sing in our spare time so we filmed a few covers. As an attempt to lengthen the vlog, I added one of the clips in. The song is Crazy by Andrew Garcia.
I meant to vlog on Saturday as well but was really just enjoying myself so much that it slipped my mind. Saturday was the MayPac fight and my family had a little get together to watch the fight as well as celebrate my aunt's 50th birthday. It's difficult to really vlog during family gatherings because we don't get to see each other very often and I'd much rather enjoy the time I have with them rather than try to vlog the event, so my apologies.
Sunday I had to work. I planned on hanging out with Eilly afterwards but I ended up finishing my shift a lot later (an hour and 40 mins later, to be precise) than I had anticipated so I just ended up staying home and watching TV with my parents.
Anyways, millions of apologies for the lack of footage this vlog. I have a lot of stuff going on within the next few weeks so I'll make up for it in the next few vlogs! Eilly's finally finished school so we're gonna be hanging out more often, Mother's Day is coming up (which I'm sure I'll get a bit of footage for but not so much since it will be a family day), Eilly's and my anniversary, Eilly's 19th birthday, and a ton of other things are happening, so get excited!
I meant to vlog on Saturday as well but was really just enjoying myself so much that it slipped my mind. Saturday was the MayPac fight and my family had a little get together to watch the fight as well as celebrate my aunt's 50th birthday. It's difficult to really vlog during family gatherings because we don't get to see each other very often and I'd much rather enjoy the time I have with them rather than try to vlog the event, so my apologies.
Sunday I had to work. I planned on hanging out with Eilly afterwards but I ended up finishing my shift a lot later (an hour and 40 mins later, to be precise) than I had anticipated so I just ended up staying home and watching TV with my parents.
Anyways, millions of apologies for the lack of footage this vlog. I have a lot of stuff going on within the next few weeks so I'll make up for it in the next few vlogs! Eilly's finally finished school so we're gonna be hanging out more often, Mother's Day is coming up (which I'm sure I'll get a bit of footage for but not so much since it will be a family day), Eilly's and my anniversary, Eilly's 19th birthday, and a ton of other things are happening, so get excited!
Xo,
Marian